Thursday, July 21, 2022

Astrological Re-do

 If you follow astrology, you probably know that just about all of the heavy hitters in the sky are in retrograde right now. Now, if instantly you want to comment and tell me that planets can't go backwards, just don't. In fact, maybe just stop reading, ain't nobody got time for your skepticism, got enough of our own. 

For those of you interested, a planet retrograde occurs when a planet slows down in its orbit, which makes it appear like it is backsliding. One of the things that those of us who notice these things have discovered is that when a planet goes retrograde, it gives us a chance to have a massive re-do.

Rethink

Remember

Release

Repeat

When the Re's are in charge, it can be annoying or useful, depending on perspective. Each planet brings a different energy to re-do, and will impact a different part of our life. The most famous is Mercury Retrograde, but only because it happens so frequently. Mercury is quicksilver so it spins around and around and then stops 3 times a year to catch its breath. Mercury is the planet of communication, the messenger, so when he slows down, everything related to communication will slow down or even just get all botched up. This is where you will hit reply with a nasty comment and actually send it to the person you are being nasty about. Ooops! Then your computer will crash and you can't retrieve it before the person sees that you think their hair looks like a porcupine. 

Mercury is not in retrograde right now. Whew!

But. Pluto, Neptune, Saturn, Eris and Chiron are. And Jupiter is getting close. And I don't even want to talk about Uranus.

Admit it. Your 12 year old self decided to chime in about Uranus. Don't lie.

And yes, I know Eris and Chiron are not planets. Why are you still reading?

Fact is, we are getting quite a chance to re-do.

The skeptical part of me thinks that just knowing this makes these things happen. But then the mystical part of me finds myself completely overhauling my website and social media... and deleting old messages and email.. and getting rid of old blogs. Hmmm. I'd like to say I planned this but truth is, I just get up and the planets direct me to the next thing whether I like it or not.

The biggest Re for me this time has been reconnect. Or maybe repurpose. Actually, it's been a pretty big process of seeing things clearer than I have for years. Trying not to let regrets rule without recognizing why things happened the way they did. And taking responsibility for the insecurities that made them happen... and yeah, lets recreate in a new way, the way it should've been done if I was as wise then as I am now.

Did you guys get that? I know that was a lot of Re's.

If repower was a word, I would say that's what is happening right now. Taking control, and moving on. Are y'all feeling that too? This would be a good time to go back over your life, fix what you can, and release the rest. I mean, Mercury retrograde is coming.... and.... don't forget about Uranus.


Join me and my Star Sister on July 31st if you want to learn more about astrology. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

The Purge

 I think 2023 has been the year of the Great Purge. At least for me. The sheer amount of STUFF that has been released from my life is astoni...